100% Alpaca Felted Soap
We take a high quality, all natural bar of soap and hand wrap it in 100% alpaca fiber to create an all-in-one loofa/washcloth. Each bar is individually hand wrapped to create a unique and interesting piece of art. Use in the shower or at your sink. Just wet and rub the fiber to create a wonderful lather and it is ready to use. The fiber provides a very gentile exfoliant which feels softon your skin unlike the harsher loofa sponges. Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic so it's great for anyone with skin sensitivities.
In addition to the health benefits, these soaps are beautiful with very colorful designs. They make excellent and unusual gifts!
Benefits of Alpaca Felted Soaps:
- All natural soaps made with plant based ingredients
- Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic
- Gentle exfoliant
- Soaps smell wonderful and lather great
- Soaps last 2 to 3 times longer because they are wrapped in fiber
- Easy to grip and do not slip out of your hands
- Lather stays in the fiber so no more soap scum
100% Alpaca Rovings
Only a few left!
Truly a Spinner's Delight!
Natural alpaca fiber has been ribbon blended with dyed alpaca colors to create these stunning blends. The rovings have been run through a fiber separator/dehairer to drop out the coarsest fibers so they feel wonderful and spin up beautifully.
2 oz. per bag. Limited quantities are available.
100% Alpaca Dryer Balls - 3/Pack
Alpaca dryer balls are a wonderful all natural alternative to harsh chemical dryer sheets. Because alpaca is hypoallergenic, these dryer balls are great for anyone with skin sensitivities. Simply toss in the dryer and let these dryer balls go to work for you.
Benefits of alpaca dryer balls:
- Reduces drying time by 20-30% (save $$$)
- Alpaca fiber is hypoerallergenic
- Helps soften clothes and reduce static cling
- Will last for years
- Eliminates the need for dryer sheets and fabric softeners (save $$$)
- These are hand made from 100% alpaca - no fillers
Each dryer ball is the size of a tennis ball and weighs approximately 1.5 oz.